Tuesday 12 November 2013

Getting the weight down - Jackie's view





I just love the testimonies we keep getting about this All Natural Weight loss/Management fiber. Jackie say's 

"After watching my niece Alisha for several months having dramatic weight loss and inch loss taking a product called Skinny fiber, I just had to ask her What are you doing and where do I get this! I have been the big girl all my life and have tried everything short of by-pass surgery to fix my weight problem. I’ve had some short term successes along the way, but always hit the plateau wall easily. Once the plateau hit, the pounds started returning and then some. I started Skinny Fiber May 1st and am happy to report I am down 42 pounds and 40.5 inches! Not only that, I feel AWESOME! I have more energy and less pain and actually feel 20 years younger! I also had higher than recommended cholesterol and the first 6 weeks my cholesterol dropped by 33 points! That pleased my DR! I can’t believe that I am never hungry! I don’t crave sweets or carbs (always my downfall)! I have a long ways to go, I’m a work in progress! Skinny Fiber is helping so many people in so many ways!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment